1 (888) 744-5477
Moreover, How long is the warranty on a Philips TV?
a 24-month warranty
Secondly, How can I extend my Philips trimmer 1 year warranty?
– To qualify for an extended warranty, register your product with your MyPhilips Account.
– Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with details of your extended warranty.
Simply so, How long should a Sonicare toothbrush last?
two to five years
Can I replace my Sonicare battery?
Can I replace the battery of my Philips Sonicare Toothbrush? The rechargeable battery inside your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush cannot be replaced.
26 Related Question Answers Found
– Place your handle on the charger.
– Press and hold the power button together with the intensity button (intensity up) and the mode button for at least 2 seconds.
– You will hear 3 beeps and see the battery light flashing green.
The power button is stuck Toothpaste residue can build up in the small gap around the power button. This might cause the power button to get stuck and not function properly. Clean the power button and the area around it with a damp cloth to make sure it is free of debris.
every three months
For questions not addressed in our Help section, please call (800) 422-9448. For Order Help, such as order status, shipping and tracking, changes to your order or to report a problem, please call our Customer Service toll free at (888) 427-9279.
– Press MENU on your set-top box remote control.
– Use the RIGHT ARROW button to select SETTINGS on the horizontalmenu bar.
– Select SYSTEM OPTIONS, and then scroll to SELECT SCREEN ASPECTRATIO AND HIGH DEFINITION press the OK button.
– Select Screen aspect ratio and high definition, and then pressOK.
two to five years
How can I get my Sonicare electric toothbrush repaired & serviced in the USA? The best procedure is to book your toothbrush in online here or call Philips customer service support centre, in the USA for Sonicare products on 1-800-682-7664. You can use other contact methods available here if you prefer.
The average lifespan of a Sonicare toothbrush, according to consumers, is anywhere from two to five years, though they are said to occasionally last up to seven.
Last Updated: 24 days ago – Co-authors : 7 – Users : 7