– Awakening to the sounds of his mother’s dolor, the little boy wondered why she was so distressed.
– Showing no sign of dolor, all of the widow’s family was shocked at how well she was taking her husband’s death.
– The dolor the man felt after his son’s passing was so much more than sorrow.
1. To shoot. Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, published 1913 by G.
Also, How do you use written in a sentence?
– I had written an amazing paper, but I lost it.
– They had written our paper in 10 minutes, and it showed.
– He had written an amazing agenda, but it was changed.
– There were so many poems that he had written.
– How he had written all those works, I’ll never know.
Hereof, What is dolor pain?
Dolor: Pain, one of the four classic signs of inflammation together with calor, rubor, and tumor (heat, redness, and swelling, respectively).
What do you mean by dolor?
: mental suffering or anguish : grief.
Likewise, What does Dolor stand for in first aid?
DOLOR. Description, Onset, Location, Other signs/symptoms, Relief. Medical.
30 Related Question Answers Found
– [S] [T] Tom took notes during class. (
– [S] [T] He kept silent during the meal. (
– [S] [T] He was asleep during the lesson. (
– [S] [T] Tom dozed off during the meeting. (
– [S] [T] Tom passed away during the night. (
– [S] [T] Behave yourself during my absence. (
– [S] [T] I had a good time during the trip. (
– I really like the look of wood – especially when it looks this graceful.
– You look really tired.
– It really ticked Alex off.
– Did he really think she was bright?
– “I really believe they are all here,” said one.
– You really need to have it X-rayed.
– It didn’t really matter.
Increased permeability of the blood vessels results in an exudation (leakage) of plasma proteins and fluid into the tissue (edema), which manifests itself as swelling (tumor). Some of the released mediators such as bradykinin increase the sensitivity to pain (hyperalgesia, dolor).
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary dolorCatalan, Valencian. smerteDanish. SchmerzGerman. dolorSpanish.
PLISS Primary Life Support System
Based on visual observation, the ancients characterised inflammation by five cardinal signs, namely redness (rubor), swelling (tumour), heat (calor; only applicable to the body’ extremities), pain (dolor) and loss of function (functio laesa).
“SAMPLE” is a first aid mnemonic acronym used for a person’s medical assessment. The questions that are asked to the patient include Signs & Symptoms, Allergies, Medications, Past medical history, Last oral intake, and Events leading up to present injury (SAMPLE).
This assonant phrase refers to the heat (calor), pain (dolor), redness (rubor), and swelling (tumor) that characterize the clinical symptoms of inflammation as they were defined in the first century AD by the Roman scholar Celsus.
Medical Definition of rubor : redness of the skin (as from inflammation)
DOTS is an acronym used to remember what to look for when conducting a physical assessment of a casualty (ie, looking for injuries). DOTS stands for: Deformities. Open wounds. Tenderness. And yes never forget RICE RICE – Rest / Reassure, Ice / Immobilize, Compression, Elevation.
Dolor is a noun (pain). The patient feels pain. El paciente tiene dolor. The patient has pain.
Last Updated: 8 days ago – Co-authors : 12 – Users : 5