– The 13th Floor. The 13th Floor, M.G Road (source)
– High-Ultra Lounge. High-Ultra Lounge, Malleshwaram (source)
– No Limits Lounge. No Limit Lounge, Bridge Road (source)
– Slug. Slug, Nagavara (source)
– Hard Rock Café Hard Rock Cafe, St.
– Nice Road.
Bannerghatta National Park Bangalore Urban District
Nandi Hills Chikkaballapur
Moreover, Where can I go for weekend in Bangalore?
– Bheemeshwari (95 km Away )
– Lepakshi (120 km Away)
– Shivanasamudra Falls (140 km Away)
– Mysore (160 km Away)
– Kabini (170 km Away)
– Yercaud (190 km Away)
– Chikmagalur (240 km Away)
– Ooty (252 km Away)
Secondly, Where can I go for long drive in Bangalore?
– Biligiriranga Hills. BR Hills (source)
– Kabini River. Kabini River.
– Sakleshpur. Sakleshpur.
– Yercaud. Yercaud.
– Chikmagalur. Chikamagalur.
– Coorg. Coorg, Karnataka.
– Wayanad. Wayanad, Kerala.
– Ooty. Ooty, Tamil Nadu.
Simply so, Where should I go for a short weekend trip?
– Asheville, North Carolina.
– Seattle, Washington.
– Miami Beach, Florida.
– Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
– Austin, Texas.
– Chicago, Illinois.
– Boulder, Colorado.
– New Orleans, Louisiana.
How is the road from Bangalore to Chikmagalur?
By Road: There are many private and Government buses that ply from Bangalore to Chikmagalur. However, if you plan on taking a road trip; then there are 3 routes. The driving distance from Bangalore to Chikmagalur is approximately 250 km. Route 1: Bangalore-Kunigal-Channarayapattana-Hassan-Belur-Chikmagalur on NH 75.
26 Related Question Answers Found
– Tarrytown and Sleepy Hollow. Near: New York City.
– Starved Rock State Park. Near: Chicago.
– Concord. Near: Boston.
– Middleburg, Virginia. Near: Washington, D.C.
– Calistoga. Near: San Francisco.
– Santa Barbara. Near: Los Angeles.
– Carlsbad. Near: San Diego.
– Whidbey Island. Near: Seattle.
– Ooty and Coonoor.
– Mysore and Srirangapatna.
– Wayanad and Iruppu Falls.
– Badami – Pattadakal – Aihole.
– Chikmagalur and Kemmanagundi.
– Hogenakkal and Yercaud.
– ISKCON Temple Bangalore. 4,794 reviews.
– Cubbon Park. 2,465 reviews.
– Wonderla Amusement Park. 4,186 reviews.
– Lalbagh Botanical Garden. 6,149 reviews.
– UB City. 2,790 reviews.
– Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum. 1,751 reviews.
– Bannerghatta National Park. 2,926 reviews.
– Commercial Street.
1. Mackinac Island. Mackinac Island offers a look at a historic period and a simpler way of life, before cars and buses. Visitors can take a ferry to the island and spend the day wandering through the shops of the old town, touring the island on a horse-drawn carriage, hiking, or visiting Fort Mackinac.
– New York City.
– Charleston, SC.
– San Diego.
– New Orleans.
– Bangalore – The City of Diverse Existence.
– Bandipur National Park – In Harmony with Nature.
– Coorg – Queer but Captivating.
– Hampi – An Architectural Marvel.
– Mysore – City of Old World Charm.
– Shivanasamudra Falls – Nature’s Fury and Peace.
– Gokarna – Tranquility at its Best.
– Belur and Halebidu – The Majestic Temple Towns.
– Traverse City. Considered one of the best small towns in America, Traverse City offers an array of outdoor recreational activities, from biking and hiking to kayaking and paddle boarding.
– Nandi Hills: For A Thrilling Road Trip.
– Coorg: Favourite Place Of Nature Lovers.
– Chikmagalur: Ideal For Coffee Lovers.
– Agumbe: For Pristine Waterfalls.
– Biligiri Hills: Explore The Mystic Place.
– Kemmanagundi: For Best Picturesque Views.
– Gangamoola: Ideal For Photographers.
They both are very good tourist destinations in India, but Coorg edges out Chikmagalur due to the brand that the former has created over the years. And also another factor being geographically closer to Mysore, which is another tourist magnet.
– Find Lesser Known Attractions in Lake Huron Bay.
– Experience Wine and Scenic Views in Traverse City.
– Explore Historic Sault Ste.
– Adventure off the Beaten Path in Marquette.
– Observe Lake Michigan Beauty and History in Charlevoix.
– Indulge in Art and Treats in Ann Arbor.
– Getaway to West Michigan in Grand Rapids.
Bangalore is connected with Chikmagalur via National Highway as well as State Highways. The best route is via NH 75 which is around 243 kms and takes about 4 hours without considering traffic.
October through April is the best time to visit Karnataka and South India. Owing to the location of the state in South India, the climate of Karnataka remains on the warmer side throughout the year. Winters are mild, summer are hot and humid, and monsoon arrives early in Karnataka.
Last Updated: 4 days ago – Co-authors : 12 – Users : 5