– Miller Outdoor Theatre. Miller Outdoor Theatre is Houston’s premier outdoor theater for the performing arts.
– Market Square Park.
– Niko Niko’s – Market Square.
– Discovery Green.
– Art Car Museum.
– Houston Arboretum & Nature Center.
– Water Wall.
– Catch a Show at Miller Outdoor Theatre. …
– Snap a Selfie at the Water Wall. …
– See the Art at The Menil Collection. …
– Browse the Contemporary Arts Museum. …
– Bike along Buffalo Bayou. …
– Watch the Bats Emerge at the Waugh Drive Bridge. …
– Reflect at the Rothko Chapel. …
– Jog at Memorial Park.
Moreover, What is there to do in Houston alone?
– Have an out-of-this-world time at Space Center Houston.
– People-watch at the Kemah Boardwalk.
– Take a walk on the wild side at Houston Museum of Natural Science.
– Go museum hopping in the Houston Museum District.
– Put the pedal to the metal at White Oak Bayou Trail.
– Meditate at the Rothko Chapel.
Secondly, What is there to do in downtown Houston for free?
– Catch a Show at Miller Outdoor Theatre.
– Snap a Selfie at the Water Wall.
– See the Art at The Menil Collection.
– Browse the Contemporary Arts Museum.
– Bike along Buffalo Bayou.
– Watch the Bats Emerge at the Waugh Drive Bridge.
– Reflect at the Rothko Chapel.
– Jog at Memorial Park.
Simply so, What is there to do in Houston right now?
– Space Center Houston. Museums Science and technology Clear Lake.
– Buffalo Bayou Partnership. Things to do Greater Houston.
– National Museum of Funeral History. Museums History Greater Houston.
– The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston.
– Houston From Below: Underground Tunnel Tour.
– La Carafe.
– Ninfa’s Original on Navigation.
What is there to do in Houston in April?
– The Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival. The Woodlands – 30 mi/48 km from Downtown Houston.
– Cajun Heritage Fest.
– Art Car Parade.
– Houston Barbecue Festival.
– WorldFest: Houston International Film Festival.
– Migration Celebration.
– Memorial Hermann IRONMAN Texas North American Championship.
19 Related Question Answers Found
– The Houston Museum of Natural Science. 4,978 reviews.
– Minute Maid Park. 3,157 reviews.
– Museum of Fine Arts, Houston. 2,687 reviews.
– Children’s Museum of Houston. 1,641 reviews.
– Houston Zoo. 4,148 reviews.
– Space Center Houston. 9,291 reviews.
– The Galleria. 5,172 reviews.
– Cockrell Butterfly Center. 701 reviews.
– The Houston Museum of Natural Science. © Courtesy of noombluesman – Fotolia.com.
– Space Center Houston. © Space Center Houston.
– The Children’s Museum of Houston. © Courtesy of Visit Houston.
– Things to Do in Houston: The 1940 Air Terminal Museum.
– Houston Zoo.
– 21 Fun Things to Do in Houston with Kids of All Ages.
– Chicken-fried steak. Frank’s Americana Revival
– Viet-Cajun crawfish. Cajun Kitchen.
– Breakfast tacos. Laredo Taqueria.
– Kolache. The Original Kolache Shoppe.
– Chile con queso. Beaver’s Ice House.
– Pho. Pho Binh.
– Fajitas. The Original Ninfa’s on Navigation.
– Barbecue brisket.
– Stroll through Central Park. Park.
– Grab a book in the Rose Main Reading Room. Library.
– Venture along the High Line. Park.
– Tour the Brooklyn Brewery.
– Saturday Night Live.
– Cruise on the Staten Island Ferry.
– Ring in the New Year in Times Square.
– Free outdoor yoga in Prospect Park.
To live a comfortable and satisfying lifestyle in New York, even when you have roommates splitting the cost, a yearly income of $50,000 or more is ideal.
– Barbecue meats and sausage at a restaurant in Texas.
– Fried sopapillas pastries.
– Texan peanut butter pie.
– Chicken fried steak with cream gravy served at a restaurant in Austin, Texas.
– Traditional beef tripe stew called menudo.
– Participate in official Times Square Events.
– Experience the Midnight Moment.
– Hug your favorite Cartoon Character.
– See the Naked Cowboy.
– Hear a Gospel Choir.
– See the Tonight Show with Stephen Colbert.
– Madame Tussauds.
Houston is known as the world capital of space exploration, the world capital of air conditioning, the world capital of the international energy industry, the world capital of petroleum exploration and the world capital of capital punishment. What it isn’t the capital of is Texas; that’s Austin.
– Double Decker Bus Tour. Source: getyourguide.com.
– Downtown Houston Tunnel System.
– Heritage Society Museum.
– The Church of Beer.
– Discovery Green.
– Hobby Center For Performing Arts.
– Houston Police Museum.
– Bayou Place.
– Queens County Farm Museum. © Queens County Farm Museum.
– Queens Botanical Garden. © Courtesy of ROSS – Fotolia.com.
– The Museum of the Moving Image. © The Museum of the Moving Image.
– Socrates Sculpture Park. © Socrates Sculpture Park.
– The Queens Museum.
– The Queens Library.
– Flushing Meadows-Corona Park.
– The Noguchi Museum.
– Explore a museum after dark.
– See the lights from a double decker bus.
– Be a fly on the wall in a Houston cocktail bar.
– Walk through a Winter Wonderland.
– Catch a theatre show.
– Immerse yourself in music and comedy.
– Hit the Houston pubs.
– Experience the ultimate epiphany.
– Enjoy a tour of Madame Tussauds.
– Bowling, arcade, and billiards at Bowlmor Times Square.
– Enjoy a show at LoL Times Square Comedy Club.
– A unique experience at Ripley’s Believe It or Not!
– Sip your favorite cocktails at Haven Rooftop.
– Feel the community’s warmth at Times Square Church.
Last Updated: 3 days ago – Co-authors : 14 – Users : 8