Muslim: from a personal name based on Arabic islam ‘peace’, the name of the religion of Muslims. Islam is mentioned in several places in the Qur’an, for example at 3:19 ‘Religion with Allah is Islam (peace)’ and 5:3 ‘I have chosen for you Islam (peace) as religion’.
NAME MEANING GENDER
—— —————————————————— ——
Ayesha Lively Woman, Life, alive, well-living, happily living Girl
Ayaan Gift Of God, Reward, Generosity Boy
Also, Which name is best for Muslim girl?
– B. BASMA / BISMA. MEANING: smile.
– E. ESHAAL. MEANING: the name of a flower in Paradise.
– F. FAIZA. MEANING: one who attains success.
– H. HAFSA / HAFSAH. MEANING: cub, young lioness.
– I. INAYA. MEANING: help, care, protection.
– J. JAWARIA. MEANING: bringer of happiness.
– K. KHADIJA. MEANING: wife of The Prophet (pbuh)
– L. LAIBA.
Hereof, What is the best Islamic name?
– AAYAN. MEANING: God’s gift. ORIGIN: –
– ADEEL. MEANING: virtuous, one who acts with justice and fairness. ORIGIN: Arabic.
– AFREEN. MEANING: beautiful. ORIGIN: Persian.
– ALI. MEANING: lofty, sublime. ORIGIN: Arabic.
– AQIB. MEANING: successor.
– ARSALAN. MEANING: lion, fearless.
– ASAD. MEANING: lion.
– ASIM. MEANING: guardian, protector.
What is the Arabic name for princess?
Likewise, What is the best Arabic name?
– Abdul, which means “servant to God”.
– Adil, which means “wise” or “insightful”.
– Adnan, which means “settler”.
– Ahmad, which means “praiseworthy”.
– Ajmal, which means “very handsome”.
– Akeem, which means “knowledgeable” or “wise”.
– Amir, which means “prince”.
18 Related Question Answers Found
What does the name Haram mean?
Haraam refers to anything that is prohibited in the Qur’ran or would result in sin when committed by a Muslim. It can also refer to certain foods and drinks such as pork or alcohol, that are considered Haraam (حرام).
Which is the best Muslim name in the world?
What is the most popular Arabic girl name?
– Aaliyah. Aaliyah means ‘highest social standing.
– Amara. Amara makes an excellent choice for a name; it means ‘mercy, kindness or grace,’ all the qualities you would want your daughter to possess.
What is a good name for a princess?
– A. Adelaide, Aiko, Alexandra, Alice, Amelia, Anastasia, Anna, Anne, Ariel, Aurora.
– B. Beatrice, Belle, Blanche.
– C. Camilla, Caroline, Catherine, Cecilia, Charlotte, Constance, Cressida, Cristina.
– D. Daenerys, Dauphine, Diana.
– E. Edith, Eleanor, Elizabeth, Elsa, Eugenie.
– F. Fiona.
What are Arabic female names?
– Adela (name)
– Aisha (given name)
– Alya (name)
What is the meaning of name Haram in Urdu?
Q. What does Haram name mean? Haram name meaning in Urdu is “شریف عورت،نیک عورت”. In English, Haram name meaning is “Noble Woman”.
What is the best Muslim name?
– ABDULLAH. MEANING: servant of God. ORIGIN: Arabic.
– AFAN. MEANING: chaste, modest. ORIGIN: Arabic.
– AHSAN. MEANING: the best, the most beautiful.
– ANAS. MEANING: friendliness.
– ARIF. MEANING: knowledgeable.
– ARYAN. MEANING: one who belongs to the noble people.
– ASIF. MEANING: strong, powerful, fierce.
– AYAAN. MEANING: God’s gift.
What are some Islamic names?
Name Meaning Religion
——- ——————————— ——–
Aabidah Worshipper Muslim
Aabirah Fleeting, Transitory, Ephemeral Muslim
Aabish Daughter of a king, Queen of Iran Muslim
Aadab Hope and need Muslim
What are good royal names?
– Albert. Meaning: Noble, bright.
– George. Meaning: Tiller of the soil, farmer.
– Charles. Meaning: Full-grown, a man.
– Edward. Meaning: Rich guard.
– Christian. Meaning: A follower of Christ.
– Frederick. Meaning: Peaceful ruler.
– Louis. Meaning: Famous warrior.
– Arthur. Meaning: Noble, courageous.
What is the most popular Arabic name?
– #1 Zayn.
– #2 Amir.
– #3 Kairo.
– #4 Nasir.
– #5 Cairo.
What is the Arabic word for most beautiful names?
– Aya. A widespread name with roots in many languages, Aya is given to girls.
– Amal. A name given to girls, Amal is the Arabic word for “hope”.
– Sami. Meaning “transcendent”, Sami is a name given to boys.
What does Raisa mean in Islam?
Full Meaning of Raisa Raisa is an indirect Quranic name for girls that means “leader”, “master”, “chief”, “the best woman among a group of women”. It is derived from the R-HAMZ-S (“head”, “main”) root which is used in many places in the Quran.
Last Updated: 16 days ago – Co-authors : 14 – Users : 4