From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary EnglishKit-Kat /ˈkɪtkæt/ trademark a type of chocolate bar made of either two or four long, thin wafers joined together by, and covered with, chocolate. There is a well-known British advertisement that uses the phrase ‘Have a break, have a Kit-Kat’.
Kit Kat is a chocolate-covered wafer biscuit bar confection that was created by Rowntree’s of York, England, and is now produced worldwide by Nestlé, which acquired Rowntree in 1988, except in the United States where it is made under license by The Hershey Company.
In this regard, What are Kit Kats named after?
Use of the name Kit Kat or Kit Cat for a type of food goes back to the 18th century, when mutton pies known as a Kit Kat were served at meetings of the political Kit-Cat Club in London owned by pastry chef Christopher Catling.
What is Kitkat chocolate?
Kit Kat is a chocolate-covered wafer bar confection produced globally by Nestlé, except in the United States, where it is made under license by the H. B. Reese Candy Company, a division of the Hershey Company. Kit Kat was created by Rowntree’s of York, United Kingdom, which was acquired by Nestlé in 1988.
Also, What is the difference between Kit Kat and Twix?
Twix is a cookie, topped with caramel (or peanut butter) and then covered in chocolate. … A kit kat is a multi-layered wafer , coated in chocolate. That’s it. The wafers are soft, thin, airy wafers, compared to the hard cookie in a twix.
How do you use Kit Kat in a sentence?
– This will produce more than a billion Kit Kat bars each year.
– Kit Kat is seriously hurt but begins to make a good recovery.
– Kit Kat 21 ” I like the wafers on the inside .”
– Kit Kat bars are sold individually and in bags, boxes and multi-packs.
– Kit Kat is one of the five biggest brands in the world,
25 Related Question Answers Found
Is Kitkat chocolate good for health?
Kit Kat is a very popular chocolate covered wafer candy that is high in fat, calories and carbohydrates in the form of sugar. Health challenges can occur with regular long-term ingestion. However, eating a Kit Kat once in a while will most likely not cause any major health issues.
Is there a difference between right Twix and left Twix?
According to modern-day Twix rival factories, the two sides are not the same. In the right Twix factory, caramel flows on the cookie, while in the left Twix factory, caramel cascades onto the cookie. … Meanwhile, the Right Twix is cloaked in chocolate with cascaded caramel that makes it taste sweeter and also crunchy.
Who created the Kit Kat?
How do you use given in a sentence?
– Do you think they may have given up? …
– Given all this, do you really believe this disease still has a chance? …
– I’m here in one piece, sort of, and you’ve given me a clean slate to begin act two of my life. …
– The seed corn was given me.
What is Twix short for?
Middle English twix, short for betwix, betwixt.
Is Kitkat bad for health?
Health Benefits Since Kit Kat has layers of milky chocolate, it is high in calories and sugar content and should be eaten in moderation. Else, it may cause dental caries.
What does left and right mean on Twix bars?
Left Twix flowed caramel on cookie, while Right Twix cascaded caramel on cookie. … “We’re in the Right Twix factory,” he says, “making cookie layered with caramel for the right side of the pack. And next door is the Left Twix factory, and they make cookie layered with caramel covered in chocolate.”Jul 11, 2013
Why is Twix so bad for you?
Twix. … One fun size pack of Twix contains a whopping 24 grams of sugar and 250 calories! In addition, it contains seven grams of saturated fat, which accounts for 30 percent of the daily-recommended intake.
What is the healthiest candy bar?
– UnReal Milk Chocolate Gems. “I’m really impressed with these,” says Gorin. …
– Endangered Species Dark Chocolate Bites. These chocolates are low on the sugar scale, and two squares contain 3 grams (g) of fiber, too. …
– Peanut M&M’s. …
– Snickers. …
– Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. …
– Blow Pop.
How did Kit Kats get their name?
The name Kit Kat came from the Kit Kat club which was named after Christopher Catling who used to hold a literary and political club in his pie shop in London in 17th century.
What is the healthiest chocolate to eat?
– Best overall: JOJO’s Original Guilt-Free Chocolate Bars. …
– Best organic: Barnana Organic Double Chunk Dark Chocolate Crunchy Banana Cookie Brittle. …
– Best vegan: Enjoy Life Chocolate Protein Bites, Sunseed Butter. …
– Best chocolate bar: Hu Chocolate Bars.
Who invented the Kit Kat?
Henry Isaac Rowntree
Last Updated: 21 days ago – Co-authors : 9 – Users : 5