Windows 10 has apparently hit further problems after more users installed the September update, which was published last month. Some users are reporting that they are experiencing Blue Screen of Death, system crashes, and even a bug where their devices are being put into a reboot loop.
The April 2018 Update provides the latest features, security protections, and comes with updated controls for privacy settings. Being on the latest version of Windows 10, the April 2018 Update, provides you with the latest features and provides the latest security protections to help keep you safer.
Moreover, What does the latest Windows 10 update do?
New features in recent Windows updates will help you customize your PC, increase security, and get more creative with Windows 10. With these updates, it’ll also be easier to get things done on your PC and across your other devices, including syncing to Android phones (7.0 or later).
Secondly, What is the problem with the latest Windows 10 update?
These include PCs experiencing Blue Screen of Death crashes after installing the update, while the File Explorer also becomes unresponsive, along with printer and audio issues reported as well. Overall, then, this sounds like another nightmare update for Windows 10.
Simply so, How do I repair the latest Windows 10 update?
What is the latest Windows version 2020?
Version Servicing option Latest revision date
———- ———————————- ——————–
1809 Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) 2020-12-08
1607 Long-Term Servicing Branch (LTSB) 2020-12-08
1507 (RTM) Long-Term Servicing Branch (LTSB) 2020-12-08
28 Related Question Answers Found
– Press the Windows key + X and choose Control Panel.
– Select Windows Update.
– Choose Change Settings.
– Change the settings for updates to Automatic.
– Choose OK.
– Restart the device.
Microsoft will end support for the Home and Pro versions of the Windows 10 April 2018 Update on November 12. (Support for the Education, Enterprise, and IoT Enterprise versions will continue until November 2020.)Jul 17, 2019
Why do updates take so long to install? Windows 10 updates take a while to complete because Microsoft is constantly adding larger files and features to them. The biggest updates, released in the spring and fall of every year, take upwards of four hours to install — if there are no problems.
– Restart your PC.
– Boot into Safe Mode.
– Perform a System Restore.
– Try a Startup Repair.
– Perform a clean Windows installation.
– Delete everything from the sub-folder Download. Go to This PC and open the partition you have your Windows installed on (it’s usually C:).
– Use a dedicated driver update tool. Another important aspect is to make sure that your device drivers are properly updated.
Windows 10 KB4556799 is causing several issues for people. Issues include the file deletion bug seen in previous updates, audio issues, and the Blue Screen of Death. This is another wave of issues to appear in relation to Windows Updates this year.
Are you unable to print or scan after a Windows 10 update or upgrade? If so, make sure you have restarted Windows at least once. To Restart, click the lower left Start button, click and select Restart. If problems persist, then make sure your printer is compatible with Windows 10.
Windows 12 has arrived! Surrounded by expectations, the new version of Microsoft’s operating system is already in full swing. Part of a new company strategy, Windows 12 is being offered for free to anyone using Windows 7 or Windows 10, even if you have a pirated copy of the OS.
Instead of releasing an entirely new and different version of its desktop OS every few years, Microsoft is taking an Apple-like approach to subsequent Windows releases, standardizing on Windows 10 as its Cupertino-based rival has done with OS X. May 8, 2015
– Start your computer, and press F8 repeatedly before the Windows logo occurs.
– Search System Restore in the search box and select it from the list.
– Select one of the available restore points and restore your computer.
– Confirm all your settings and click Finish the run the pending operation.
– To launch the Windows 10 Troubleshooter for your printer, right-click your Windows Start menu.
– Click Settings, then Update & Security > Troubleshoot.
– In the Troubleshoot section, under Get up and running, click Printer.
– Click Run the troubleshooter to begin.
This problem may occur if you are using the wrong printer driver or it’s out of date. So you should update your printer driver to see if it fixes your problem. If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update the driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Last Updated: 2 days ago – Co-authors : 11 – Users : 5