- Cancelling your subscription Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org making sure to include your full name, the email address associated with the account, and if possible your 9-digit member ID.
- Your Member ID number can be found at the top of your dashboard once logged in.
Subsequently, Which is better TruthFinder vs BeenVerified? TruthFinder reports tend to have the most accurate and up-to-date information. The brand also has more info than BeenVerified or PeopleLooker. For example, reports include previous and current property ownership information, as well as details about sex offenders near the person’s current address.
How do I use BeenVerified for free? While BeenVerified doesn’t offer potential customers a free trial, many other online services do. They offer these trials in the hopes that you’ll sign up, provide your credit card information, and then forget to cancel your subscription before your trial runs out and they convert you to a paid customer.
Yet, How do I remove my payment from BeenVerified? Contact the BeenVerified customer service on 1-888-579-5910.
Why does TruthFinder say I’m on a government watch list?
If a name appears on a “government watch list,” that by itself doesn’t mean that person is a suspected terrorist, a fugitive for the law, or something else nefarious. It simply means that the name appears on one of the many “watch lists” that governments all over the world maintain. Some watchlists aren’t a big deal.
How do I use TruthFinder for free?
There is no free version or TruthFinder free trial. TruthFinder needs to pay money to public records offices to access their files, so they charge users for every search.
What is the best free background check?
Best 6 Free Background Check Services
- TruthFinder – Best Overall.
- Intelius – Best for Finding Multiple Connections.
- Instant Checkmate – Best for Extended Information.
- Spokeo – Best for Email Search.
- BeenVerified – Best for VIN Lookups.
- PeopleFinders – Best for Property Search.
How do I get rid of BeenVerified?
To cancel your BeenVerified subscription, follow these 3 easy steps:
- Visit https://www.beenverified.com/contact/
- Cancel your subscription online.
- Alternatively mail email@example.com or call 888-579-5910.
How do you delete your BeenVerified account?
To cancel BeenVerified, you need to contact Customer Service via email or telephone. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to cancel your account.
Is TruthFinder free?
Is there a charge for TruthFinder? Yes, TruthFinder does require you to pay a fee between $26 and $30 per month. Be aware that TruthFinder will continue to automatically charge you unless you cancel the service. This often requires a phone call and can take many hours, according to some online reviews we read.
Is it hard to cancel BeenVerified?
Cancel BeenVerified online Log into your BeenVerified account. Open the company’s contact form. Compose a request for the company to end your membership. Include your 9-digit member ID (you can find it in the welcome mail you received when you opened your account or in your account dashboard).