Fix problems when you update your Google Play country
- On your phone or tablet, open the Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications. See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Store .
- Tap Storage. Clear cache.
- Tap Clear storage. OK.
Similarly, What can I do if an app isn’t available in my country?
Consequently, How can I make an app available in my country android? Option One: VPN
- Download and Install the Express VPN app or any other VPN app of your choice from the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Now open the Express VPN app or the one you downloaded and then select the location where the app or game you want to install is officially available.
Keeping this in consideration, How do I fix this item is not available in my country Google Play? How to get Play Store apps that are not available in my country?
- Open a browser (on your Android or PC) and navigate to Google Pay webpage, here.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Edit next to the Country/Region.
- Select “Create new profile”.
- Add a new payment method from the new country and follow further steps.
How do I change my app Store country on Android?
Change your Google Play country
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
How can I download a region lock app on Android?
Downloading Region Restricted Apps on Android
- STEP 1: Clearing App Data and Cache for Play Store. From the main screen, go to your device’s home screen and tap on Settings. …
- STEP 2: Connecting to the VPN. …
- STEP 3: Downloading region restricted app.
How do I change my country on my Samsung?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app. .
- Tap Menu Account.
- Under “Country and profiles,” find your name and country.
- If you don’t have a payment method from the new country, follow the onscreen instructions to add a payment method. …
- The Google Play Store automatically changes to the new country.
How do I change my play store country 2020?
It indicates the ability to send an email .
How to change the country in Google Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the three stacked lines in the upper-left corner of the screen to get into the menu. …
- Select “Account.” …
- Tap “Country and Profiles.”
- Tap the country that you want to add to your account.
How do I download an app from a different country?
How to Download Android Apps from Another Country- VPN
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN.
- Set up the VPN app on your Android device (Sony Xperia, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, LG, Motorola, or Huawei)
- Pick a VPN server in any country (UK, US, Canada, Spain, etc.)
- Connect to that server you chose.
Why can’t I change my Play Store country?
Make sure you are in the right country profile before adding a payment method. Clear Play Store’s cache and data or force stop the app after trying each method. Ensure Google has removed all your existing profiles before you add a new one. I had to delete the country profile twice to make it work.
How can I change my App Store country without credit card?
Even if you enter your current credit card information, you are likely to get an error message that your Credit Card is not valid for this region. Currently, the only way to Change App Store Country or Region without Credit Card is to switch to a New Apple ID on your iPhone and go from there.
How do I change my Google country settings?
Change your Google Play country
- In a browser, go to pay.google.com.
- At the top, click Settings.
- Under “Payments profile,” next to “Country/Region,” click Edit .
- To create a new Google Pay profile and link it to a new country or region: …
- The Google Play Store automatically changes to the new country or region.
Why does the Play Store think I’m in a different country?
The Google Play Store places geographic restrictions on its apps and content. The IP address assigned to your device can stop you accessing certain apps on the Play Store. A VPN will help you get around this issue by assigning you a new IP address in whatever location you want.
Will I lose my apps if I change country?
Changing country does not delete any content from your devices and/or computer’s iTunes library, you just won’t be able to redownload any of it unless you return to the country that you bought them in and you have a billing address in that country on your account.
How do I change my App Store country balance?
Contact iTunes support to remove the 0.01 $ from your account. Any credit balance must be spent before you can change iTunes Store country. Apple advises that, if your credit balance is less than the cost of an item on the iTunes Store (including App Store), then you can add a credit card to your account.
Why is my location wrong on my Android phone?
For Samsung smartphones running Android 10 OS, the location information may appear inaccurate if the GPS signal is obstructed, location settings is disabled, or if you are not using the best location method.
How do I turn on location settings?
Open your phone’s Settings app. Under “Personal,” tap Location access. At the top of the screen, turn Access to my location on or off .
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Security & Location. Location. …
- Tap Mode.
- Select a mode:
Why does my Google default to another country?
For reasons best known to Google, the default region for localization is based on “Current Region” (i.e., your detected location), regardless of which Google country domain you visit, and regardless of whether your location has been correctly detected.
How does Play Store determine country?
Google will determine the Play store country based on the Ip Address when the user has signed up the google account in their Mobile.
How do I make my phone think Im in another country?
Go to settings> About Phone. Click on build number seven times to activate developer options. Go to Settings>Developer Options. Enable Mock Location.
How often can you change App Store country?
However, Apple can restrict switching to once per 90 days on a given device after you use certain iTunes features on that device, which include downloading and playing movies, music, and TV shows, logging into Apple Music, or downloading past purchases in any store.
Don’t forget to share this post !
Last Updated: 28 days ago – Co-authors : 6 – Users : 2